Wednesday, October 28, 2009

i love the feelin when enjoy v dear family~

25th of okt 2009~

my lovely cousin -ying jia~
she came my house & stay 1 nite~..
then i bring her go pcf a while~..
i think to shopping bt..i hav no money$
SAD =(

after pcf....v go bought **mum mum*eat~
k~..then home again~..**boring**

received dear msg...
he said ''tdy his relative celebrate birthday ...ask me must go...& stay on his house 4 1 nite''
erm...k...becos his relative ...i oso knw 1..& quite gud v them~...
bt my cousin tdy stay my house 1 nite..omg
sorry...4 cant accompany her...
realy soorry ya~my dear sis~..

hope she dun mind^^

after i prepared..dear oso came fetch me d..
v go the mall for celebrated v his relative ~
lolz...
i hav many fun & happy at ther~

lolz..tat xiao yong mabuk again~..
swt==
hahha..bt he make alot of laugh ~so funny~..
he ask me to drink beer..lolz..ok'eng xiu'him~
act i am nt pro on drinking beer~...
bt jz abit stil ok lor~..

me n dear family take many many pic at ther~..lolz..
v sing, v laugh,v talking,v enjoy ...
i love tat feeling when hanging out v dear frenz & his family~..

dear mum & his ah yi them is damn 'qio'
i like it~
lolz...
i wear matured **bps**
becos i am matured too~.^^wakaka~...

lolz...v all high at ther...
dear mum them stil dance at ther..
lolz.dear frenz oso mabuk til...ki siao liao..hahaa..
dance dance dance~

*OH MY PRETTY GAL ,PI GU NIU YI NIU**

then v sang birthday song 4 his relative..
lolz..
everybody is high ther..
(include me)haha.**bt i no drank**

after the mall~...
lolz.v go paragon shake shake again~..
lolz...seem like i owayz go paragon 1..
nvm la..go v dear & his family only~

lolz..xiao yong la ...xiao hei la..dear family...
they all tak boleh tahan d...vomit at ther~...
omg..& summore...his relative 'jam'at ther...
when v dance on stage...his relative suddenly vomit~..
omg...**vomit on stage**
kena my leg...
yuck =(

bt nvm la...~
v continue our shake shake shake~
wakkaa..
happy~^^

tat day v til 5 sumthing in the morning jz reached dear house..
...
too tired d....nite~..

No comments:

Post a Comment