Tuesday, January 12, 2010

update**life .boring~

long time din upload my blog d..

act..i am lazy...

hahhaa....

i feel pek chek..cos..duno y i cant upload taiwan pic on facebook..
i try & try...bt ..last oso fail..
so make me ..lazy upload d....
hehehe^^

this friday have to start my work again..
tis time...i am working on city plaza,hp shop..
gosh..

i nt interest abt hp at all..
hw cn i handle it.???
haiz..

bt i wan earn many many many$$$
so i nid to work!!!!!

new year is coming soon..
i havent buy my new year clothes ...
i am waiting my dear bring me go penang shopping =)

after new year....
i wil go penang....
4 wat ?
sure is study wat i interest lor...
hehe~..


sum of my frenz oledi going k.l 4 continue their study...
i am missing them so much..
expecially..
my sweetz darling WAN YEE & SWYNE
duno hw was their life ther...

hope they wont forget me..T.T

i am waiting u guys come bk on new year..
let v had a happy gathering at as..

waiting u guys contact me~....
muackssss~...

**i wil upload my story in taiwan at here as fast as & pic on facebook**~

No comments:

Post a Comment