Thursday, March 4, 2010

its hard to me..T.T

recently many many many sad thing around me...

1st ..

my buddys..chow tong & chee hian..
they was leave me..

i miss them...owayz..owayz...

i cry 4 them....becos i realy 'she bu de'

miss our memories much.....

appreciate...^^

2nd...

oso cos of my buddys..chow tong..
felt vyvyvyvyvyy sorry to him..
sumthing hapen ..bt nw oledi settle...

hope our frenz ship 4ever....

miss u guys forever & ever <3

3rd..

me n him....problem...

4th...

happy & sad becos of u...
dun wansay so much abt u...
jz wan to say ..i miss u like crazy now..

finally..settle..be back my self...=(

all memories...will keep inside my heart...

jz wan say ..i lv u ....ms u.....

thx u love me...

5th...

without contact..
'she bu de'

SUFFER

hope 'u' happy...


conclusion..

i sad..realy sad...
i cn feel ..i realy pain....

i hope to behappy...
bt its hard to me =(


**to..a frenz...jz nw heard sumthing..
gal....i cal she leng lui...
U REALY MINUNDERSTAND ME!!!!!!!!

I NT A SUCH GAL AS U THINK......

UR BF....I JZ CN SAY...V NTG HAPEN!!!

if u din trust...i oso ...duno wan say wat liao....**

1 comment: