Saturday, March 20, 2010

trip in k.l....^^(alone)



















1st day in k.l....



i went on 11am bus...

k..


1st ..my dear sent me to bus station...



then...inside the bus.jz hav 4 person..


include me.

swtz....




i was nervous...& scared...



becos...tat bus driver likeshit....
dangerous driving...



fine...


ntg do in bus..
i on9 in bus....used my broadband..

bt tat line was shit....

**lag**

make me crazy..
then..
jz cn listen song....

reached k.l already 6 pm...



my dear venju pick me up...
venju i love u..& thx u ...

then...k.l serious jam...
i felt sory to her mum...
make trouble to her...



her mum bring us take dinner..
becos i was vyvy hungry ...T.T

ate 'cha keoy toew' & 'lok lok'


then go bk venju house..





take a bath...

then...she pick me go sunway pyramid meet my sis josee..

becos i stayed her house this few days...


summore...meet our fren...

billy chen..



this is a 1st time i meet him.

altot i nt vy knw him...

muahaha.



he is josee frenz..



**take sum pic at venju house**

















**v my sis josee**























** go ate 'ho kian cha & alot of thing v josee& billly**

then ...v jiu go bk josee house d..
i stayed v my sis jose..=)
2nd day...
waked up on 10 sumthing .
gosh..
tired =(
wake up ..then bath...
12pm..go out..
josee fetcted me...
v went to josee college...
segi college...
erm...
damn nice ther...
i hope i cn enjoy college life..if gt chance..^^
then...wait josee register...
i oso ask abt mass com course...
erm..
act..i gt interested abt this course..
bt..
duno y...
i stil confuse..
i dun wan waste my mum money...
..
duno should i continue study ..or go academy learn beauty...
T.T
help...
CONFUSE...
after josee register...
billy pick us to visited segi college...then..
bring us to sunway pyramid again..
wakaka..
v went kim garry taking our lunch..
quite nice..
ate so many thing ther..
i totally full...
^^
after ate...
v shopping....
omg..i realy dun wan to shopping..
bt duno y ..
when i saw sum pretty clothes..pretty thing..
i cant control myself...
keep buy...=)
1 day...already uses rm 300...
..
soon lv shan!!!
warning...
u cant buy d....if nt...**makan rumput**
i stil wanna stay at there many days....
wakak..
aftertat..
v went keranajaya pick my dear wan yee..
she go ther meet us...
after pick her..
v oso go bk josee house..rest a while..
then...
3 of us..
go sunway pyramid ther..taking our dinner again...
wow...
summore..
SHISHA
wow...
a thing i wanna try long time ago..
finally..gt a chance to try..
feeling good...wakaakaka..
I M NT BAD GAL!!!
^^
then...abt 12 sumthing.
lrt already close...
then...v nid to pick wanyee back her hostel..at ...help hostel...
omg.....
v lost.....around 1 hour ...
jz found yee's hostel..
then...go bk home.
i was vyvy tired...
bt...i stil cn on9 now..wakka...
2mr go genting...excited..
i wan ply all ther thing...
wakakaa..
summore..wan buli 'kam yu lou '
wakakaa..u wait me la..
'sei kam yu lou'
tdy end...
(i wanna improve my english...)
try say..try write....
gambateh..^^
(pic wil upload on my facebook)hehe..
good nite....

No comments:

Post a Comment