Tuesday, March 9, 2010

my life v my frenz...


me n yiyi..dear joue was bz ther~
this few day i keep hanging out v frenz..
find own entertaiment..
....
on9 at cafe...
ntg to do...
i like the feeling all frenz on9 2gether..
hiak hiak ^^
ytd abt 8 sumthing nite...
my dear joue...
ask me go D5 find them..
reached ther.
saw lim lee hui...work at ther..
wakkka..
get shock me...
she oso cn be waitress????..
blek..xd
hahaa...
i think she is a most violence waitress tat i meet...hahhhaa..
xd
then...me joue & yiyi..chting ther..
they talk abt langkawi trip...
this saturday...they all were going ther 4 1 day 1 nite..
they ask me go..
bt........
SORRY..MY DEAR ..
i cant go...becos...i no 'VITAMIN M'
wakaka..
plz ...4gv me...
& i oso wanna go k.l soon...
sorry..
u guys..enjoy ya..
muakcs..=D
after tat ..i go fetched my dear ji mui yun yun & swynne go d5 join us...
sis josee oso be ther....
bt after tat ..me n yun them..change place...
bali bali hai again...
~
ntg cn do at ther..
jz chit-chat v them....
& on9..
duno y ..recently so active on facebook...& msn....
bt great oso..cn knw more gossip xd hiak hiak...jkjk....
my life was too boring d...
owayz boom v sumfrenz in facebook & msn
ntg do..'luan zha'
a frenz..he is the most kap siao guy tat i meet..
om..i knw..he mayb wil c my blog...
i jz wan say.
**KAM YU LOU...U VYVY KAP SIAO...WAKAKAA...**
.......
then web cm v a frenz..
cryus yew...
wakaka..dmn stupid...
wait my bro ahtong on9...bt he bz in taiwan...miss him much xd
ntg to say d......
after bali..
v all oso go back our sweetz home d..
miss my mum so much...
SIS...
TNITE V HIGH AGAIN...WAKAKA...
HAPPY HOUR....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment