Monday, March 8, 2010

last nite =)




face look chan....
















last 9...is our frenz xiao hei 's birthday..
he celebrate at banglow..
lol.

i was late...

i go ther already over 12am d..
wakkaa..
....

reached ther..
cn say ..all of them almost drank...
jz left me..n few gal..
wakkaa.

ANTI ALCOHOL...

bt they say..late must drink 3 cup of beer ...
ok..i jz drink 1..

cos..i wil drank if i drink many....

i knw control myself...
guai lui ..^^ hiak hiak..

inside banglow.
i sing 1 song...
erm..i wil train hard...

then....xiao hei n yan zhang owayz cal me drink..
i 'eng xiu'drink abit....

summore..they al drank ther..hahaha..
then...show time..
gt 3 'micheal jackson'dance at ther...wkakaaka.
zo xiao gao lat..

make me laugh on stop...
the 3 of micheal jackson is...XIAO HEI...YAN ZHANG & XIAO YI ZHANG....
hahhaaa...clap 4 them ^^

thn folow them go 'geng place'
wakakaa..
omg...mayb i din taked dinner..then drink beer...
omg...drank straight ther ...realy omg...

make many 'xia sui 'thing ther...

I SWEAR!!!!
NO MORE NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!

WAKAKAA.....

erm..then i cnt tahan d...go eat kfc v yan zhang bro.....
then oso go home liao..

**my mum go china already...jz left me n daddy at home.
pity nia.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment