Sunday, March 28, 2010

my new life coming soon~

my birthday is coming soon..

i'm so excited ..

this year 18years old ...birthday...

duno who wil celebrate v me...who wil invite me hang out..
who wil take dinner & lunch & supper v me....

i stil waiting....hahhaa...

this year my birthday....without a person....
act...feel abit sad....
last 2 year .....he celebrate v me...
bt this year ..haiz...........let it ...becum pastence

hope he cn live happy without me....

I ENJOY MY SINGLE LIFE NOW...^^

finally...
i make a rite decision...
CONTINUE STUDY...

i wil take mass com course...at k.l...SEGI UNIVERSITI COLLEGE..

altot..i am nt gud in study..

bt i wil try...
i realy wil try my best.....

NEVER TRY NEVER KNOW...

may...
i wil go ther d....i realy .....feel sad..
i leave my hometown soon....
i knw the feeling now....
T.T

now havent go yt...
i already ...miss here everything...
T.T

miss my frenz..miss in as life...miss..everything..
expecialy...is...
MY FAMILY...

I WIL MISS MY MUM...MISS MY DAD...

I CANT PUT DOWN...HERE..EVERYTHING...

bt i knw...i nid grow up...
i should be strong....

i must handle ....everything by myself..

i trust i cn...

gambateh....wish myself good luck ....



**nw me n joue at d5 again^^hiak hiak **

1 comment:

  1. when you facing trouble in your study,
    find me...
    I will help you

    ReplyDelete