Thursday, November 19, 2009

DANGEROUS & HORRIBLE KES HAPPEN ON JZ NOW~....

the kes happen at

77,taman mutiara jalan putra
05150.
as~...

omg....
tats my house!!!!!!!!!

when i was concentrated in front computer..my mum concentrated with her drama~..

suddenly~..my mum frenz ,a aunty...
she came my house..wan find my mum....bt she saw a SNAKE wanna enter my house ...
she ding dong & tel my mum GT SNAKE!!!!

my mum & me was vyvy kin jeong & she look down.....and saw the snake under my car....it wan climbing into my house d..
it climb vyvy speed la...then the snake's head alrd enter my house d..

the snake quite long..duno which type of snake~...

i saw it speed....i quickly shout loudly & jump up on my mum working's table....
my mum oso vyvy scare ...she oso jump up on the table...

v duno wat should v wan to do tat time....
me n my mum jz keep shout~...shout..shout..
i saw it vyvy speed..wan climb enter my house d...i faster run up upstair..
think to phone BOMBA come catched the snake....

bt a while my mum shout the snake climb out from my house d..
cos when it enter ....my mum keep shout the snake GO OUT GO OUT & PRAY IT GO OUT..DUN ENTER MY HOUSE~..

LUCKILY!!!! THE SNAKE CLIMB OUT FROM MY HOUSE & DUNO WHER IT CLIMB D~...

mayb the snake oso 'tiuk che kia'cos v shout loudly then climb out from my house~...

i scare til now ~..
vyvy horrible...when happend it~..
omg...

luckily ,tat time my mum's frenz come my house & saw it..if not....
cham liao la~.....
LUCKILY~

阿弥陀佛~
神明保佑啊~保佑我家平安~顺利~

No comments:

Post a Comment