Thursday, November 19, 2009

SPM started~BM,BI,SEJARAH~

SPM start hav 2 days d..
lolz..

stil wan wait 1 month ~jz cn finish this shit exam~..
haiz..

I HAV NT ENUF TIME TO SLEEP LAR!!!!!

~平时不烧香,临时抱佛脚~

i hav try my best to ans all the question..
n try my best & best done my karangan & my essay~..
although ,i vyvy poor on this 2 subject....

bt i try my best dun blank it~..

be4 exam tat night...i felt panic~
gosh~...
i nt yt prepare....mum alwayz scold me...'now u jz knw scare ah'
sorry my lovely mum~..i regret ald~...
tat nite...i try mybest study all tips gv from my frenz..
mum was ask me slip early tat night...bt duno y ....
i cal fall in sleep lar....damn moody d.
i think tat night i din't slip~til morning straight went skul 4 SPM

1st day exam bm~..
lolz..luckily my frenz gt gv me sum tips~..
i got read it~..
when exam tat time...my brain was blank~..
omg...i realy think to gv up tat time.
bt ..haiz....i 'luan' boom ~..hahhh...duno the teacher knw wat i write nt~..
lolz.

then.....bm paper 2~
lolz...its hard 4 me!!!!
i langsung duno hw to ans it at all~..
jz keep ask my frenz..hehe...^^
well~...
i do rumusan bymyself....
then copy my frenz ans~....

at least i dun wan blank it too manY~..

after exam...i ask my buddy...tat rumusan act wan find point abt ?
i gave her c my paper ....omg....she say i find wrong point d..

damn sad...
i ald try my best dun blank it d...
haiz.
nvm la~..

hope god bless me cn pass all sunject of SPM~

finished exam...tired...dear came find me...
then sleep~...

wake up...
prepared for tdy exam~
BAHASA INGGERIS...

lolz....i oso study essay~tips from my frenz & ENDREW CHOO
shit!!!!!
when i take tat question~..
LANGSUNG NO TAT TIPS TAT I READ~

shit~

die~...
& wat report!!!!
i 4get hw to write d..shit la..

so i fast went toilet~..
hiak hiak..
finding ppl help me~...

luckily~..
gt ppl explain to me wat is report & the essay tat i choose hw write~..

**MY FAVOURITE DAY OF A WEEK**

a question tat i choose~.

haha~..act i duno hw to write the essay..
same..jz keep boom & repeat & repeat~..

& i combine pasten & presentence d~
poor me=(

then finished essay~...

recess**

continue our english paper 2~..

erm..
act quite easy la paper 2......bt ....
i oso duno hw to ans the question~...
many english word vyvy deep~..
so i duno wat the meaning....
haiz~..

jz try my best do it~...
.....many of my classmate ...wow..they vyvy geng la..
do a while nia ..pass out the paper..then out from class me...

jz left me 1 person ....doing the question in my class...

well,
i done my paper 2 d.....din blank it....
pass up the paper..
jz realise....i 4get vovel!!
shit!!
black it all~
15 makh bye bye~T.T~

then ..ask my frenz ans..
my ans many different v them..
their's english damn gud..
so i knw....

i hav wrong many on my english paper too~..
haiz..

SEJARAH!!!BLANK ALL~...pass white paper~.~..
pro us~

GOD BLESS ME~

2MR no exam~...relax 3 days...
monday MATH paper~..
omg..
hate it!!
i hate MATH!!!!!

who wan send ans 4 me!!!!

HELP~

No comments:

Post a Comment