Saturday, November 7, 2009

PENANG I 'M COMING~

LAALLALA..

olelele olallaala~..

PENANG....I'M COMING!!!!

wakaka..
damn happy go penang v dear & his frenz..

this travel v 10++ ppl go~
v go by 2 car~

i sit dear's car...

v started our travel on 10pm~

then reached penang already 11 sumthing d..
1st..v go check in hotel 1st ..
I LOVE TAT HOTEL....
'RED ROCK'

i feel tat hotel is damn comfortable 4 me..
i relax ther...
**if u al go penang.cn try to stay ther 4 few nite**

after check in...
v put our luggage at our room 1st ..
then...
v go ate sumthing~..
dear's bro plan went go ate steamboat..
bt at last ..
they all wan go ate'balitong'
(sorry my bangkali tong..i wanna eat u d..hahhhaaha..)

wow..
1st time i ate 'balitong'
damn nice =)
hahah..xiao yong teach me hw to ate balitong..
he said.eat balitong wil become 'geng'wor..
swt==...

hahaha..
'HO JIAK'
next time i wan go eat again~..
dear u wan bring me go eat next time.?!lolz..hahaha~...

v have ate many ther..
act v totally full d...
after ate....
they decided go drink some beer & celebrated birthday v dear's frenz~
v wanna went mois or else clubbing ~..bt sum ppl of us nt enuf ages (include me)...sad=(
so v went SOI 11
...

1st time went penang pub~
lolx...a gal who worked at ther..she came help us 倒酒..
haaaha...

she take a thing come our table(vy special for me)~
haha..i so pai seh ..i stil ask dear is wat lai geh..
he said me ''sua pa'
wei!!!uncle....ppl realy duno is wat lai geh mah..alr star oso havent so standard lar~


(beer...special rite?")


















v celebrated birthday party ther~















(happy birthday to u ^^)













lalalla..me & my dear ~

(i am fat)


















lolz...xiao yong mabuk again~
swt==
everytime he oso get drunk 1....
act i oso have abit drunk..bt its ok...
lolz..bt all ppl of us happy enuf~
V ENJOYED THER~

after soi11 v went beach...
wow...i love beach~..
if i nt regonize wrong~..i think is paradize kuk~
*ps* i'm nt penang's ppl~

at beach...i stil keep capture..haha..
**zi lian mah**
they laugh me=(
blekz~....


my face act is red(hong popo)


















my & my lovely dear~




















**SWEETZ KISS**MUACKS~(U'RE MINE)*plz dun hurt me again**thx~

(my face is damn funny)


















me & xiao hei~

**beach beach**
love~















v jz went a while ..then...felt too boring at ther d..
v hav no place go jor...
then jiu go back out sweetz hotel for rest d...
tat time i think is midnite 3sumthing d...
geng us~

go bek our sweetz room..
after bath....
they jiu started gambling~
they ply poker~
swt==
started dear was lose many money **for me is many d**
afterthat he oso control liao..ply little bit d...
gud boy..muackss...

xiao yong is gamble's king..
lolx..this boy vyvy funny lar..
he was win many think..
the birthday's boy vyvy stupid la..he knw he cant win xiao yong d..bt he stil wanna throw out all of his money=(
luckily nt my money..if nt T.T..i sure kek sim~
















(c all money here)=(
luckily dear dint same they so 'siao'

















i felt too tired d...tak boleh tahan d..
slep 1st..nite~..

then v waked up on afternun 1 sumthing...
after bath ....then keep our luggage~
v went to taked our lunch
then ...shooping time
(ole oleoleole....)

v went to pragimall..
act duno y..i realise....i nt vyvy like ther 's clothes jor..
so i din bought many~..
jz bought some thing only..
i buy 2 dress,2 short pants,1 pair of shoes & 1 beg(for taiwan used)

I WAN CHANGE MY STYLE~
(wat style more sitable me leh?)idea**

(going eat & shooping)


















i felt nt vy leng act
(next time i wan buy more leng 1)




























finished shopping~
dear's frenz went 1 stop a shopping centre
they wanna ply duno wat(oso abt gamble)
lolz..
excited ther....tat gamble's king win again~..
so lucky lar him~...
good luck to him~

nite 7sumthing....
v went steamboat having our dinner..
wow..
delicious man~
ther hav many many thing to ate....
altot ther's food is quite cheap~...bt...nice enuf^^
i like it^^

happy steamboat ~













after dinner..
v oso go bek as liao~..
bye bye penang~..

i felt happy ....
cn go ply v dear * his frenz
i enjoy it~
next time v must go again~^^

bt now....
SPM IS JZ AROUND THE CORNER..
GAMBETEH..

DUN PLY D ELVY SOON~!!!!

JZ LEFT 10 DAYS!!!

try my last minutes best to make my bm & al subject pass..I hope~



(at 1 stop)my lan c face.hahaha~



















OUR LOVE WIL STAY FOREVER & EVER~I LOVE U OWAYZ~



**手牵手。永不放开**

我爱你

4 comments:

  1. 你也舍不得他的咯`

    恭喜你了咯,毕业了`

    ReplyDelete
  2. 嗯嗯~从槟成回来了哦`

    你们很幸福哦,你们走下去哦~

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.yes lo..come bk gt 2 day d..hahah..
    u lal mah...
    i wish u 2 ..~

    ReplyDelete